Photography for Women in Business: On Thursday, March 19, I’ll be hosting an all-day event in my photo studio share, perfect for people who need professional-style headshots. A makeup stylist will be present — see below for more details. Claim your time slot now!
“Laurie is a fantastic photographer, but when I say fantastic, I mean it. Her professionalism and the level of quality of her work is rarely seen. The attention to details, color, lighting are extremely important to her and it shows on the final product. She did the best portrait I have ever had and I highly recommend her.” —Victoria B., architect (upper left photo)
“It was amazing to work with Laurie. It’s not often that someone can capture such an amazing image of me, someone that is not very photogenic. Thanks so much.” —Mimi Y., dentist (lower left)
“I hate having my picture taken…Laurie Rhodes changed that! I was so relaxed and comfortable during the shoot. She gave me great advice ahead of time about clothes, hair and makeup. I’m very satisfied with my photos and would recommend Laurie to anyone.” —Sarah J., executive coach (bottom right)
WHEN: Thursday, March 19, 9:00 am – 9:30 pm
WHERE: Studio located on 38th Street off 8th Avenue
- 15 minute pre-session consultation to advise on wardrobe and styling
- 25-minute photo session (please allow 75 minutes from start to finish)
- Makeup stylist on set before & throughout session
- 2 wardrobe changes during your session
- 30-60 proofs to choose from presented in a secure online gallery
- 2 professionally edited & retouched images electronically delivered in both print & screen resolution (screen resolution files cropped and sized specifically for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+)
- Up to 10 un-edited high resolution files from your session for electronic download (available in color or black & white)
INVESTMENT: $325 ($125 due at time of booking to secure your spot)
BOOK: You can book your session now by emailing [email protected]
If you are not available on that day and would like to schedule at another time or for sessions with groups of 8 or more, please email Laurie.